Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Look at that it's TUESDAY!

Man, a whole week has gone by and its weigh in day once again.  Now I know that on Saturday I gave a premature update but that's OK, I hadn't written in a while so i wanted to give you all something to read about.  Well since last Tuesday's weigh in, I lost another 3 pounds!  That is 46 pounds down so far!  I feel like dancin!  It's really awesome that I've been able to make so much progress in such a short amount of time.  I don't believe I will hit my second goal in the time frame that I had allowed myself, but that is OK.  I can still try.

So over the weekend I had a picnic for work which was very fun.  It's always good to see your coworkers outside of the work environment and just relax.  As always it was good food; some bacon wrapped shrimp in a tangy BBQ sauce, Lobster Mac n Cheese, Ribs and of course dogs & burgers.  I sampled a little bit of everything but not too much.  Sunday I also got back to the bike trail; only 8 miles but I wanted to get a ride in and a shower before football started.  So glad that football is back by the way!  One thing that I've been more strict about is working out at home...finally.  Pretty much every night I did my crunches and also some resistance training.  Definitely helped out with the weight loss this week I think.  Unfortunately this weekend Erin wasn't feeling very well...so Sunday's dinner was just for me.  And boy was it a good one; Goat Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Chicken with green beans and brown rice.  I think for the next time I will stuff the chicken a little bit differently, but all in all this was an awesome dinner.  This is the first time that I've really had goat cheese and I was pleasantly surprised.  A very nice flavor and with some sauteed spinach with garlic...yum!

As for the rest of the week, we're pretty much on our own.  Since Erin still isn't feeling good, she's been on a soup and cracker diet and I've been fending for myself.  Later in the week we will be making up our menu so I will for sure pick some good meals for next week.

Tomorrow is also the big day...the Big Four come to Yankee Stadium!  Going to be an awesome day and the word awesome doesn't even do it justice...not even epic...give me a word bigger than the both of those and it still doesn't even compare.  Anthrax, Megadeth, Slayer and Metallica!!!!  Fantastic!  Well it's on to finish watching Sons of Anarchy...love this show!  Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment