Yea I pretty much suck! Monday I'd said I'd be back on Wednesday....I lied! I wanted to go grocery shopping on Tuesday but started driving home and just wanted to go home, relax, have a quick dinner, play some Rock Band and watch America's Got Talent with Erin. So instead we went to the grocery store yesterday and just picked up a few things since we have a wedding this weekend and I'll be out pretty much all next week in Vegas. So for being missing for a few days I do apologize (not that many of you care LOL).
So let us backtrack to Tuesday; WEIGH IN DAY...This week I lost another 2 pounds to bring the total loss to 34 pounds! Very excited, like I said on Monday I was a little worried about any weight loss, but any pounds lost is progress. So we are only 6 measly pounds away from my first goal (wedding weight), and almost halfway to the ultimate goal for October 31st...70 POUNDS! Keep plugging away...I kind of feel like that train in the kids story - I think I can, I think I can...
Good news for Erin too, she is down a total of 20ish pounds! That was her last update to me, it may be more as I write.
This week we've just decided to do quick meals for dinner. Last night Erin made one of her specialties - Enchilada's! This time made with ground turkey and not chicken. Everything came out great. We also used some of the fantastic guacamole that I made the other day as well. Tonight's dinner is going to be steak, with mushrooms (maybe a quick red wine sauce) and sweet potato fries with a salad. Pretty quick and with the salad added gets you a little bit of everything!
Well today is my last day of work for about a week...so looking forward to it. Not just the wedding this weekend, but the fun of going to Las Vegas as well. I have a chance to once again learn a lot of things, make some more connections at the corporate level and plain and simple have a good time. I've been debating on if I want to do anything else while i'm out there; one option was to go see the Jabbawockeez show, those guys are just so fun to watch and it's pretty cheap. ORRRRR maybe Blue Man Group...who knows. I will certainly try to write while i'm out there but who knows. Well thats about it for the afternoon edition of slacker blog! Write again tonight or tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment