Another week goes by and another weigh in comes and goes. We have a few things to go over in this quickie of a blog for tonight. First off, holy crap its almost Labor Day; it's almost time for 3 of our best friends weddings and it's almost time for Sue & Erik's Halloween party as well. What will I be this year?? Who knows.
So Irene came and went and luckily we didn't lose power and didn't get the brunt of the hurricanes full force either. Seeing some of the pictures from Facebook of people in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York is pretty crazy. I even put up some pictures from the bike trail I ride on the weekends; an entire 1/2 mile area just submerged under water. Hopefully the river will go back to normal soon and I'll be able to ride it this weekend, we'll see.
Now I know what people have been waiting for (not really but...) the name of my weekend web show. Well you're going to have to wait some more. I know, I know, I'm still trying to figure out between the votes and the fantastic "other" submissions (by Mike B) what it will actually be. Check back later in the week for the winner!
And finally...the weigh in. So last week I was down 39 pounds...so close to my first goal of hitting my wedding weight. I have some good news; I was able to hit that this week. So far down 42 pounds and feeling awesome! I probably won't hit the ridiculous goal I accidentally set for myself on SparkPeople.com but I will definitely get pretty close by October 31st. Today was actually the first day I really felt "skinny" as Erin says to me. I also was able to fit into a pair of jeans I haven't worn since, I think...2001 maybe. Yes I kept my jeans from that long ago LOL. Hey what can I say I don't like to throw things away. This whole thing has been quite a ride so far and I'm loving the results! I can't wait for hockey to start now!
So to everyone, thanks for the positive thoughts and if you keep em' coming, I'll keep on writing!
Awesome job Chuck. I'm really proud of you!
ReplyDelete