WOW...it has really been a while and a lot has happened. When the everyday hustle and bustle of life happens writing in the blog unfortunately takes a back seat. In a strange way I've really missed it too...it seams that when I'm consistently writing, everything else...eating and exercise are pretty routine. And lately everything has been not very routine. Between weddings, travel and holidays, I don't think Erin and I have been on a regular schedule in quite some time. I know I haven't.
The good thing is that after this weekend the holiday season is over and we can finally get back to life. Now that isn't an excuse for me not eating well all the time or exercising...but it happens. You need a little break every once in a while. Well that was my break. The good news is that I've hovered around the same weight through the holidays...so maintenance has been OK...not great but OK. I was able to get down to a low of 250 pounds, which is a loss of 60 pounds total. Off from what my end of the year goal was, but I still think 60 pounds in 6 months is a very positive step.
The new year will soon be upon us and a fresh new start for most of us, if we decide to make a change. Myself...I decided to make that change and fresh start 6 months ago and it has been the second best thing I've done in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment