So welcome to the Early Edition of the blog. Yup I'm at work, but just wanted to write a few quick lines on the end of Week 5 and what looks like some good food coming up for the remainder of the week.
So first we will hit up the Week 5 update; In what I think was a very close call...I was able to hit the 5 pound mark again for weight loss for the week! So all in all, for 5 weeks I'm down 25 lbs!! Pretty flippin sweet if I may say so. I have a feeling that the next month is going to be a little tougher then the first 5 weeks were, but I'm up for the challenge...i've gone this far and I'm not stopping! My new short term goal is going to be to hit my wedding weight by the end of July; which I'm 15 pounds away so I think I can definitely do it! Originally this was my goal to get to before October, but with everything going so well so far...I'm changing things up a little bit. My final goal now (which is for October 31st) is still there and still looks very far away, but I now I can get there. Erin has been doing fantastic too, and we are both loving this new lifestyle. Now I've said this before and unfortunately I haven't stuck to my guns on it yet...but now I'm definitely going to start my working out plan. When we moved, I actually sold all of my workout equipment...basically because we didn't have room for it. So instead we've purchased some of the resistance bands to get a good workout at home now. We still have Erin's elliptical and we can always go for a walk, bike ride or god forbid...run. LOL
Since we're going on a quick note today...some upcoming recipes for the week; we have Barbequed Salmon, Tropical Glazed Chicken, Mexican Lasagna and Sirloin Chop Steak burgers...and more. Looks to be a good week of food and I even have some more recipes coming in with the purchase of a few more recipe books.
Things are getting better and the future is bright...I may even have to wear shades LOL! Have a fantastic day all! Happy Hump Day :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment