So as I sit here tonight and write this blog I am currently 49 pounds lighter then when I started back at the end of May. I lost another pound from where I was last week; it's not where I wanted to be at this point, but its where I am. I'm very proud of myself and I am very proud of Erin as well who is doing great too. I'm so close to hitting the half century mark that I can taste it.
Mike's wedding is on the 15th and I want to get down to 255 by then. Another 6 pounds, it'll be tough...but it's doable. I won't hit my "crazy" goal of 70 pounds by Halloween so I've switched things around a bit and changed my goal date to then end of the year to hit that mark. If I keep going like I've been I should definitely hit that if not surpass it.
Some days I look at myself and can totally see the changes, yet other days I don't really see a difference. Now I know; the numbers on the scale have changed, my back doesn't kill me after hockey, I could pretty much play a full game if needed, I can make it up the annoying hill on my bike to get back home, I'm wearing clothes that have been put away for at least 5-7 years, my clothes fit better in general, a shower towel actually fits around me with some extra and I just feel better! But like I said, some days I feel a little down about things. I just have to get out of my head, that's all.
Joe's wedding was last weekend and was awesome! So much fun and it was great to see old friends and people who I haven't seen from HS even. We went to Sutton Place after the wedding and let me tell you that was a blast too. We indulged in way too many car bombs, shots of cafe patron and Guinness'...to the point that Joe pretty much picked me up about 3 feet off the ground because he was so 'happy'. At least this weekend I'll be able to get back to my normal hockey/bike riding routine. This Saturday's game is going to be tough as we won't have Mikey in goal since he's taking some time off for his wedding. But hey...at least we got 1 win in so far LOL.
No more for tonight...tomorrow Becca and I are going out to dinner to catch up and hang out for a bit. Good times, can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment