I'm telling you, now I know I've said this before but it feels so great to be back on track. Erin and I made a big goals chart for the month, that incorporated some of my goals and some general ones. So far we've been kicking butt on it! I've been able to cross off all my daily/weekly goals except for 1 day. Exercise has been going well too; last night I got back on the elliptical and was able to complete 3.38 miles in 30 minutes! Very excited about that! This week I have 2 hockey games on Saturday night...unfortunately they are back to back :-( Needless to say I'm going to be extremely exhausted come Sunday. Good thing I don't have to do anything that day.
This past weekend we were able to see some family. Saturday we spent a part of the day at Erin's Aunt & Uncles house to celebrate Christmas/New Years and Sunday we drove down to Long Island to see my "cousin" and godmother. It's always so great to see my Aunt Liz (my godmother) especially since over the last few years I haven't seen them as much as I would like too. There was a point in time that we were over at there place at least once a month; then you get older, start to drive, go to college, etc... Erin and I will definitely try to make a trip down to Florida sometime to visit her down there!
So, like I said in the beginning...progress feels great! And it's something that even though the progress might be as small as can be, it's something. An extra pushup, and extra situp, a little bit more resistance on the band or that extra tenth of a mile on the elliptical...it all adds up! So far my motivation is there...my inspiration is there and my frustration is low...its a great place to be mentally and I'm getting there physically. This month is going to be a good one, I can feel it!
Night all...tomorrow I'll give an update on some of the food and recipes we've been cooking!
No comments:
Post a Comment